Thursday 26 April 2012

a little bit about me x



I figured that if anyone is actually reading this then you should know a little bit about me :)

My name is Lara, and I was born on the 11th June 1992, which makes me 19, and 20 in a couple of months.

I'm currently employed and really enjoying my job - I have made so many friends there and I love them to pieces, they feel like my family.

I love, love, love cats!! I always have done ever since I was a child, we currently have 2 cats; Sam who is 16 years old today, and Pixie who turned 1 year old last month.

Obsessed with clothes, particularly dresses, and I love anything floral, leopard print, lacey or with exposed zips.

I love music, and listen to all different kinds. My favourites are Oasis, Noel Gallagher, The Prodigy, Pixie Lott, Britney Spears, Paramore and Green Day, but there are so many more that I love.

My all time favourite film is Titanic, I love it so much. Closely followed by the Lord of the Rings and The Lion King.

My favourite colour is Pink.

My favourite food is Chinese takeaways and roast dinners, yum! 

My favourite clothing stores are Topshop, H&M, Primark and New Look.

My favourite makeup brand is Rimmel. 

I have a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel called Riley who is adorable.

I love going out with my friends on a night out and having a dance.



















So that's a few things I could think of, hopefully you know me a little better now.
:)
Have a nice weekend.
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment